Thursday, February 11, 2010

OCCSC2


This is my take on the sketch from OCC Sketch Blog, I think this would be a good Valentines Card for my husband.

The heart boarder is cut with the cricut from the Stamping cartridge and embossed with Kimmy-Luves embossing folder. The Journal Top Note Heart stamp is from Kaisercraft and the sentiment is Pink Petticoat, I have then used 2 different chalks over the image as the white cardstock looked very stark with the designer papers.

Supplies: DP - Pink Petticoat, Images - Kaisercraft & Pink Petticoat, Ink - Staz-On, Cuttlebug - Kimmy-Luves Embossing Folder, Stamping Cricut Cartridge, Optix Cardstock.

Have a great day and happy crafting.

8 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute! Love that birdie paper! Thanks for playing at OCC!

Rose said...

Very pretty card! The cream and black color combo is striking! Thanks for joining us at OCC this week!

Jo said...

Lovely card! And so quick too!

Darsie Bruno said...

I really like this! All of your elements blend well with each other to make a pleasing card! Thanks for joining us at the OCC Sketch Challenge!

Carrie said...

Wow you are on a roll at the moment I love this card, I really love the paper and sweet sentiment

Carrie

Rose said...

aw this is too sweet! luv the sentiment
thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

Jennifer Stricker said...

So sweet. I love the colors. Thank you for playing along with OCC this week. I hope you join us again.

Laurel said...

Wow, how cute! thanks for playing at OCC.