Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cards For Men - Challenge #3


Whilst I was blog hopping on the weekend I came across another new challenge blog Cards For Men.

I thought WOW this is fantastic, a mens cards only challenge blog. Mens cards are always hard to create and to be able to go to a blog and check out other male card creations is wonderful.

Here is my take on the sketch for this week, I have used my new cricut cartridge - Old West for the Saddle/Saddle Up embellishment.

Supplies: DP - Kaisercraft, Cardstock - AC Cardstock, SU - sentiment and ink.

Have a great day and happy crafting.

4 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Great card. Thanks for your wonderful comments about our blog.

Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good lick with the challenge.

Donna xx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card for a man, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the challenge. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Monika Reeck said...

Very Manly card...love that Images and that Patterned Paper...I am joining this challenge too...would you mind to see my Blog...Best regards from Germany and good luck for the challenge.

Love, Monika

Unknown said...

So pleased you fouund us Fi. I love your card and hope to see you joining in with more of our challenges.
Thanks for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Good luck!
Viv xx