Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have been MIA...........

I can't believe I have not posted anything since the 13th October 2009.

I did make my first Scrapbook for my SIL's family and I will try and post some of those pictures, this kept me busy and out of action for making cards for about a month before Christmas.

I also made 12 sets of gifts for my mother's and brother's respite workers, but I forgot to take photo's.

We drove across Australia for Christmas, from Brisbane, Queensland to Perth, Western Australia, approx 4300km each way, I can tell you it was a long, long way but it was also lovley to see the country side which you would not see if we had flown. We were away for about 3 weeks including travel and had a wonderful time with my husbands family.

A week after we returned, a friend from the Cricut Messageboard - SharonSkippy - from Western Australia came to stay and craft with me for a week. It was Sharon's birthday on Australia Day and we went to lunch on the day after with a few of the other South East Queensland Cricut Messageboard Friends.

I have a new addition to our family - a lovely old (19 yr old) thoroughbred gelding named Boo.

I have created a few cards for challenges over the last couple of days, so I am off to post them here and link them to the challenges.

Have a great day and happy crafting.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Well it's nice to have you back blogging

Chat soon

Carrie