Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cricutters Anonymous #29





The challenge this week at Cricutters Anonymous (formerly Just Buggin Challenges Blog) was to make a man themed project with our Cricut.
I always struggle with Male Birthday Cards so I thought I would make a few.
Supplies: Cricut Carts: Heritage, Stamped, Old West (Barrels - I used CDS and made them into Beer Kegs), Pooh & Friends Font, Twine, Ribbon, Misc Stamps & Cheers SU Stamp Set on the PP Background, ink, PP - DCWV & Making Memories Note Paper, ColorBok Scrap Pad.
Have a great day and happy crafting.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

They are all great cards but I love the barrel one the most!! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricutters Anonymous!
Lynne CA DT

Anonymous said...

Wow these are all such amazing cards! You did great to get some manly cards out of the way and add to your stash! Thanks for joining us at Cricutters Anonymous (formerly Just Buggin)!

Kandi CA DT

Anonymous said...

I love these cards! I have trouble creating cards that don't look feminine, even when I'm trying. I have left the Sweet Blogger award for you on my blog. Check it out at: http://k-ekreations.blogspot.com.