Sunday, March 21, 2010

BBTB2 - SYI Flourish


I made this card minus the flourish for our Aussie Card Swap on the Cricut MB for March, I made extra cuts when I was making the swap card and when I came across BBTB2 challenge I thought I could use these extra cuts with the Flourish.

Supplies: Serenade for the bird cage and bird and SYI for the flourish, Kaisercraft Bling, Bazzil CS, Ribbon, SU Scallop border punch, ink and Three Bugs In A Rug - Chalk Garden - Learn Paper.

Have a great day and happy crafting.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

I almost missed the flourish it blends in so well with the dp. This is a really sweet card. Glad to see something off the Serenade cartridge. I don't have it yet. Thanks for playing along with the flourish challenge at BBTB2.

A Little Time said...

I almost missed the flourish, too! What a creative way to use it. I LOVE This!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at BBTB2.