Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Award!!!!!!


I received this award from Diana, Bex, Deanne, Rose and Alicia who are very talented and generous ladies whom I have 'met' from 365 Cards. They always take the time to visit my blog and leave encouraging and lovely comments. Thank You ladies for this Award.

The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Now I need to pass this award onto 8 bloggers

Karen Lee - A Place to Share My Stuff
Jana - I Cant Wanna
Cin - 2Cin
Maz - Natures Workshop
Brigit - BB Creations
Stephanie - It’s My Life
Jeannie - Dragonfly Journeys
Chrissie - Simply One Of A Kind

Have a nice day.

No comments: