Sunday, April 12, 2009

365 Cards - Day 43 - Gift Card Holder


Today at 365 Cards is the first day of Scor-It Week.
The first scoring challenge is a gift card holder. Pam provided a tutorial on how to make one on her personal blog .
I have never made a gift card holder before, but following Pam's tutorial and using my Scor-Pal I found it very easy to put together until I had to decorate it - I looked at it for a long time and tried a lot of different combinations before I came up with this simple design. I think I need more practice on decorating little projects, I will have to make a few more of these gift card holders for Christmas.
Have a nice day.

12 comments:

Tammy said...

Your gift card holder looks awsome! You did a fantastic job embellishing it! Thanks for playing today.

~amy~ said...

fabulous gift card holder!!! You are speedy quick on today's challenge!

Vicky said...

Awesome job! I love the colors you selected - you did a great job decorating it!

Karen Lee said...

Great job! These are really fun to make!!

Kim said...

Cute! Love the pink & Brown Combo

kristie sessions said...

Great job with the challenge! Looks so great and fab colors!

Alicia said...

The ribbon and the scallops look so perfect together!! Love it!!

Audrey said...

You did a great job on decorating it. Luv the ribbon!

fabricbutterfly said...

your card holder is so beautiful

Cheryl Kosakura said...

Great color combo!
-Cher

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

This turned out great!! I love those colors together. Great job on this challenge.

Debbie Stelton

Jana said...

Very elegant. Love the black and pink together.