Sunday, September 13, 2009

Paper Popsicles Card Challenge #17



This is my first challenge card for Paper Popsicles Blog Card Challenge, but I have been visiting the blog for a long time and checking out the challenges, I just never got around to creating a card with any of the sketches until now.
The skull in the circle has been covered in crystal effects, it is quite a simple card, but I think it came up OK.
DP - Me & My Big Ideas - Alison Paper Stack.
Cardstock - Bazzill
Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

I love the colors and that image is cool! Thanks for playing along with Paper Popsicles!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on winning the challenge with this awesome card!!

Jen said...

Congrats Fi! Terrific card! Thanks for sharing.