Friday, June 5, 2009

365 Cards - Day 97 - Shape Up #2



Today's challenge brings us another shape.......DIAMONDS! All we had to do is make a diamond the dominant shape on our card (or you can even make it the shape of the card itself). I used the Argyle layer from Wild Card Cartridge - I hope that counts.
Paper & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Bazzill & DCWV
Ink - Bazzinks
Have a nice day and happy crafting.
PS - Thank you ladies for your lovely comments on my UGLY card from yesterday's challenge - It still has not grown on me.

13 comments:

Jessica Theodore said...

Great card! love that colour combo

Evelin said...

love how you made the background to potray diamond shapes! Smart :)

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a sweet comment :)

HUGS!!

Shari said...

Nice job!

June Houck said...

This is VERY cool. I love this for a Father's Day card!

~amy~ said...

fab father's day card!

Unknown said...

What a terrific Father's Day card!

Ivolina said...

Very nice card.

Kim said...

Awesome Father's Day card! I'd say you have the diamond shape covered all the way around!!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

What a great masculine card I love it. I also like the way you have small diamonds and then larger ones which gives it depth. Great job and have a great weekend.

Lila Castro said...

wooou I love how you made the background!!

Maz said...

What a great card for fathers day, love the background
Maz

Made by Mandy said...

Great card, love the subtle masculine colours. Great Father's day card

Kristen H said...

This is a great argyle card. What a great way to use the diamond.
Love the colors and great for a dad!!!