Monday, November 17, 2008

30th Birthday - Card, Album & Bag







I made these for my nieces 30th Birthday - She loves Purple.
Card
Cardstock - White Core
Cuttlebug - Happy Birthday Embossing Folder, With Love - Border Embossing Folder & Swiss Dots
Ribbon
Flowers
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones
Cricut - PS - 30 Cut @ 2 1/2" and embossed
Album
Kaisercraft - album
PP - Doodlebug Design
Cardstock - Prisma
Cricut - PS - Name cut @ 1 1/2"
Cricut - WIMG - Flowers cut @ 1 1/4"
Rhinestones - Kaisercraft
Ink
Ribbon - Stash
Rub-On - MM
Bag
White Plain Bag from stash
Ribbons - stash
Cricut - Wild Card - Happy Birthday cut @ 5"
Cricut - PS - 30 cut @ 2" various styles
Before I gave her the bag I doodled the Happy birthday and added rhinestones around the bag.
Thank you for looking.
Have a nice day.



1 comment:

Enfys said...

I love this idea Fi, the purple really pops and the gift bag is gorgeous.